Sunday 3 April 2016

Printable Vintage Ephemera Freebie

14 comments Share It:


Recently I tried my hand at creating some digital/printable journal kits. I created a kit for baby's first year, and a floral vintage kit- with an add on to transform it into a guestbook. I had so much fun making them, and I was so happy with how they turned out, that I have now made them available for download in my etsy shop! And to celebrate this new-found skill (fluke) I have put together some freebies which include journal cards, a postcard and various pretty ephemera to use in your journals or other projects. You are free to use these personally, and for small commercial use.
Enjoy!

Download the full size here:
Vintage Ephemera Freebie

14 comments:

  1. Johanna, these are beautiful! Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to see what you create in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooooo pretty! Can't wait for more! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these...I love both kits, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing! I love your work too

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ephemera is so pretty and so is your name .one of my most favorite people in the world (my little sister) her name is also Johanna with a marie though. Not many of you out there. And I bet with that name your as sweet as my little sister. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ephemera is so pretty and so is your name .one of my most favorite people in the world (my little sister) her name is also Johanna with a marie though. Not many of you out there. And I bet with that name your as sweet as my little sister. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing,my name is Johanna Bridget, but known as Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing,my name is Johanna Bridget, but known as Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very sweet of you to share with us!! Gorgeous! Hope you make more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the FREEbie Johanna ... I loved your kit you designed as well, so very gorgeous ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing with us . It gorgeous


    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so pretty

    ReplyDelete